+

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jumperoo Whoopie Doo

Thanks Grandma Bingham and Uncle Layton! The Jumperoo is SOOOO much fun and I get to work my little legs!







5 comments:

Alissa Nicolau said...

Hi Lizzie,

Wow, I've missed a bunch of your posts! Loved the photos of Dad. A number of them I don't think that I've ever seen.

Loved, loved your roses! I'm curious if they would grow over here on the east coast??

I hope Keegan jumps himself silly right into a big nap for you!

millie said...

I love those jumper things, they're the best invention!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

My speakers have malfunctioned, and so I still enjoyed watching Keegan in his Jumperoo. My kids had a johnny-jump-up and I guess I should say "have" a johnny-jump-up because they still love to play in it when Daisy is not in it. Actually I still remember Emry and Lucas playing in it too when we were in Wisconsin. I wish I would have some pictures of it. It really is quite hilarious, but it even made the four year olds tired. I am so grateful for baby toys!!! :)

Audra said...

Oh the Jumperoo! Yay! My kids LOVED that thing. :)

KristyKay said...

He is getting very cute!! Must work on hair though...
That blond fuzzy stuff won't impress the girls for long!