+

Saturday, June 9, 2012

An Undersea Party for Keegan's 4th Birthday!

 The boys woke up to a dining room under the sea! They stared for awhile and Oliver's favorite was the bubbles hanging from the ceiling. I got all the food ready in the morning and set the table (p.s. I take no credit for any of this- Delia Creates blog has all the ideas). Then we headed out in the car, turned on Finding Nemo and picked up Keegan's friends that he invited. One little girl Paige brought her goggles because we were having an underwater party! I thought that was cute.







 We played a few games until lunch time and then we really had fun. The kids giggled at all the names I had for things since they can't read. Coral was the favorite food of the day.


 Cody and I had filled up a cooler full of water balloons for the party the night before and they demolished them with our launcher and finally just throwing them all over tarnation! The grass photo is of all the little pieces I picked up later. And parents were not exempt from getting wet! The kids enjoyed nailing us too.


We lucked out. The weather here has been one nice day and four crummy days. It was great for the party and the kids did not want to go home; luckily I had little buckets, shovels, and bubbles for them to take home. That seemed to help. It was a great day!

4 comments:

Heather and Eric said...

This party is awesome! You May girls sure know how to host a fun kid's bday! I checked out Delia's blog...fun stuff on there. This party reminded of one I saw on younghouselove.com where their little girl wanted a worm theme, so they went with it & had some really cute things.

Mary and Gary said...

You have got to be the coolest mom ever. I love all of the decorations and food!!!! However, I'm a little disappointed that keegan didn't get any fish for his birthday. Maybe we'll remedy that. Bwa ha ha ha!

Jenni and Jared said...

This is amazing! Those boys look so happy. I can't wait to see all their cool presents when we visit.

millie said...

so fun liz! looks like everyone had a riot. theme parties are always a big hit!