Cody woke me up early wanting a
house project to do so I suggested he fix my pantry since the shelving units which came with the house are inadequate and don't utilize the very small space. Ever grateful for a chance to run to the Home Depot, we went and rounded up supplies and before the end of the afternoon I had a
new pantry! Woo-hoo!
Here's a BEFORE picture (actually the previous homeowners use of pantry):

And here is the
AFTER:

Oh it warms the heart having a usuable pantry! I was very specific about using no L-shaped shelf supports so Cody used 2" trim pieces for support with the pre-made shelves. Once the shelves were up, he decided they didn't match the wall color and then painted the panty, too! What a trooper.


I'm very pleased with the results and for very little money I have instant shelf space. Now for the closet under the stairs...
4 comments:
A much better use of space...better looking too! Good job, Cody.
Have Cody talk to Gary about asking for a house project!!! Nice job, it looks a lot better! Having more space for storage is always good. Mmmmm, Nutela.
Cody earns some much deserved kudos for that job. I recall that has been needed since day 1! Yes..next month..the stair closet!
Post a Comment