
The sun's out and the wind has died down so it's becoming harder and harder to sit at this computer. Hooray for sunshine! This past weekend we got wet 'n wild: I found a spinkler at a yard sale which the boys enjoyed and then I gave the boys their summer buzz. I really didn't want to give Keegan one but it's much more manageable now and out of his eyes. *Sniff.* I miss his white fuzz.

Not that he cares... Also, at said yard sale, I found some Mega Blocks for his birthday. I set them in the kitchen when I got home and went to get a few more things from the car and this is what I came back to:
7 comments:
OH Liz!!! Keegan is just so adorable! Those are really cute pictures!
I love garden lettuce! radishes...eh! Keegan looks cute with his haircut...he looks older too! So, why the silent visit to Jerome? You guys should stop by to say hi when you're in town. Gary would particularly love to visit with Cody, I bet. You're an awesome yard-saler. Way to go! I think I'll try it this summer too, but I think the selection might be a little picked over. Who knows! They're fun anyways. Beautiful roses, by the way. I think I've got some napweed with flowers on it....
i love your flowers! so beautiful! i also am envious of your garden veggies....mine [my garden] is an utter failure...and we won't be replanting b/c we have too many SNAILS...they ate everything...and ruined everything else. we put snail poison down and it worked for a while, but they're just everywhere. thousands and thousands of them...where do they come from???
Great post, Liz. Keegan and roses together just knocks me out--so good! :)
Thanks for sharing your roses with me...just beautiful. On top of that, it gave Jared the great idea of cutting some of our own pink beauties for me. Can't wait to start walking again.
BEAUTIFUL...just beautiful flowers...you are so lucky to be in that Washington soil. "Pooh-bear" is darling as well HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM! 1 year today!!!
Hey Lizzie, Those flowers really are amazing. What kind are the cabbage looking ones? Gotta order some! I'm glad you didn't buzz cut Keegan's hair, I thought that was what you meant to do. It is too cute being all fly away like!
Post a Comment