
This picture is for my dad who thinks that Keegan looks like Winnie the Pooh. Well, today he was in some pretty deep hunny. Climbing up was the easy part... no hunny for him tonight.
P.S. Keegan bent the lower shelf with his weight so Cody had to fix it when he got home. Deep, deep hunny.
3 comments:
Sounds like Keegan is starting to learn how to get into the same mischief that Cody and I used to get into. I hope you have good insurance, you’re going to be needing it soon!
This is pretty funny! I'd say um... look out. Even crazy, climbing Hugo never did something like that! Good luck Lizzie (I think you're gonna need it). Oh, and hey, is your insurance up to date!?
welcome to the big leagues girl! the pic is great evidence for the future...and super cute too!
Post a Comment