+

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas with the Little Ones

We really enjoyed Christmas this year since Keegan would get excited every time we drove past Christmas lights or each time we delivered cookies or when we read Christmas stories at bedtime. Christmas Eve we opened our family gifts and pretty much Keegan had to open every one or else it was break down. Oliver was much more chill.
Cody taunted me that my present was somewhere in the living room. I had already gotten a piano for an early present so I didn't have any clue what to look for. Turns out, he built a creche to match the Willow Tree one for my Nativity set. I was planning on purchasing it next year since it's spendy but it's moments like this that I don't mind all the woodworking tools out in the shop. He really did a good job with it. I didn't even noticed it had appeared because it fit in so well!
We played and played with all the Lego trucks. Keegan couldn't put the garbage truck down.
Oliver had more fun with the bows and trying to get at the tree.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jenni and Jared said...

I love it. You guys are one of my favorite little families. I wish I could have been there, it sounds like you all had so much fun. I'm glad to see that Cody liked the shirt enough to take a picture with it. I can't wait for the wedding at the end of the month so I can see you again.