
Let's just say the Bingham's rocked the Halloween Party at church and scored some goodies for the "Best Dressed Family." If you don't think Thing 1 is cute enough, just get a load of Thing 2! Not to mention the Cat in the Hat who brought his girlfriend, Cindy-Lou Who. Thing 1 now appreciates the phrase "Trick-or-Treat." Ah, childhood.
7 comments:
Totally AWESOME Bingham family!
Oh wow, nice costumes guys. You all look great! Sorry we missed seeing you in person.
awesome!! I'm totally impressed. You guys deserve best dressed.
You guys did a great job!!!! The "Thing's" hair look great tooooo! I love your shoes, stockings, dress, and Cody's painted face! Ha!
AWESOME Lizzie! What a great family idea! I give Cody mad props for going along with it, too. I bought my husband a Buzz costume, but he said no way. lol You deserved Best Dressed Family for sure!!
how fun! you guys look fab! such a good idea.
your family is soooo much fun! Cody is a n awsomw sport, and you look adorable as always! oh btw i just found your blog on laurens, what a lucky find!
Post a Comment