
Keegan was in the Minnows class for swimming lessons this year. He was very excited each night as we traveled to the pool. It was fun to watch him make friends with his classmates and listen sometimes to his teachers. He learned to put his face in the water, "spider crawl" along the walls of the pool, practice jumping in, and he even dunked himself a few times.


I heard most nights how cold it was once the little ones were out of the water. They would all stand shivering until it was their turn to jump into the water.

Can you tell who Keegan is? His hair was more blond than the blond-haired girl.

Keegan really enjoyed his teacher Sam and loved the attention when they took him out for swimming.


Keegan now has his first sweetheart: Paige, the girl with the pigtail. She also happens to go to church and is in nursery with him. Now on Sundays, he loves talking with Paige or waving to her across the chapel. On the last day, they let the kids jump off the diving board. Only the girls jumped on their own- all the boys had to be dropped in, Keegan included.
4 comments:
That's really nice that the lessons are in the evening. It really gets cold when they are in the morning. Cute kids!
Very cute, Liz. My friends tried to get their 4 year old to do swimming lessons, but after a couple tries, he told them he was "not going to that blue water place again." I spoke with Millie this summer & told her I've been checking out your sites, so thought it was about time I commented!
Heather Micheels
We love swim class!
Keegan found a new girl?! I won't tell AnnMarie.
Post a Comment