Where have I been the last two months? Well here's a little photographic evidence that I haven't been sitting on my rear reading books (which I do but usually late at night when everyone's asleep)! Corn season came just before peaches, swiftly followed by canning spaghetti sauce (thanks, Daphne!) and finally turning 8 5-gallons buckets of apples into gallons of apple cider. I have no freezer space left and we're getting a half side of beef in a few weeks... hello dilemma. I sense a Lowe's shopping expedition coming on.
Let's not for get all the seasons just at the doorstep and before I started truck driving I promised myself I'd get a few projects finished: like Christmas and Halloween/Autumn decorations. The pumpkin stitching is really cute. Lots of stitching.
I used up a free coupon sent to me by the Paper Coterie (love them!) and made a little recipe book of my favorite go-tos. I really like the way it turned out. Another project done.
I threw the boys in the van in September and drove to Joshua's for little Addy's baptism. She's not so little any more... I still remember her coming home from the hospital. She was so excited for her big day! My boys, in true church fashion especially without Cody, were awful and I barely got to everything before I was roaming the halls. Thanks, Kristene, for letting us crash in!
No comments:
Post a Comment