+

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Camera

Ok, girls. We need to have a discussion: I'm not an every day picture person, I'm not using my blog as my diary, and I like blogging when I feel I have something worth sharing. That's the way things are going to work for me and I'm sorry if I disappoint but there you have it.


I haven't posted in a while since our camera decided to bail on us and we researched for a new, slimmer one. Now that we have one, I'm back on track giving my son permanent flash spots on his eyeballs. :o)
Keegan's come a long way with "tummy time" and the doctor was real impressed yesterday when he had his two month check-up. I didn't cry when they gave him shots and he calmed down after a minute or two. However, he's almost above the highest % curve and nurses laughed when I told them he's wearing a few 6 month outfits like the blue alligator suit above. He's 14 lbs. and 25 in. long.

Here's my little angel with his "please love me" look. I can't resist.Here he is giving Cody the "I call and she'll come- what you got?" look.
I think he's a little perplexed by the camera that sounds like mom. He's not quite sure what to make of it but he just can't look away.
I got him laughing pretty good on Sunday so Cody quickly grabbed the camera.

9 comments:

Alissa Nicolau said...

Glad to see your return Elizabeth! Keegan looks so much like Cody, especially in his smiling/laughing photos! Way to hang in there and not cry during his shots. The worst it was for me was when they had to take a sample of Hugo's blood and the nurse took forever. She squeezed and squeezed his little heel and he screamed and screamed. Finally I blew up at her and asked when she was going to finish. Not good. He never cried much during shots till he turned one.

What kind of camera did you guys buy? Mine is about to die any day now. In darker photos it leaves lines on the sides of the photos. Sad.

Lacey Harris said...

Hey Liz,

Keegan is so cute! I have a gift for you but I lost your address. Can you email it to me sometime. 14 lbs, holy smokes...Amelia is 10 months now and is 19 lbs. Anyway, he is darling.

Paige said...

Too cute! Are you feeding that boy straight cream? That'll pack on the pounds every time!

KristyKay said...

I knew I had a grandkid out in WA somewhere! It is really good to see him again. He really looks very different..pudgy almost! Cute, very cute!!

millie said...

He's changed so much. What a handsome little fella! Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun.

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Oh my gosh Liz! How can you not blog every minute! Look at that little Keegan...I would definitely be showing him off. He is a cutie pie. I guess you might have to worry about kidnappers though. Hope everything is going well for you guys.

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

I have the cutest nephews and nieces!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Look at the way Keegan worships you. He can't take his eyes off you. That is so cute.

Maggie said...

Hey Liz & Cody! Keegan is very very cute! I liked seeing the pictures. :)