The Police Setlist:Message In A Bottle; Walking On The Moon; Demolition Man; Voices Inside My Head; When The World Is Running Down; Don't Stand So Close To Me; Driven To Tears; Hole In My Life; Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic; Wrapped Around Your Finger; De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da; Invisible Sun; Can't Stand Losing You; Roxanne; King Of Pain; So Lonely; Every Breath You Take; Next To You
I did not take any of these pictures but our seats were right down by the stage; isn't it gorgeous? There were about 16,000 people at the concert and it was crazy madness! Even though he was sporting a full beard, Sting can still rock his skinny little hips and make me wriggle in delight (imagine Cody rolling his eyes, which he did many times that night). Sting wore Army boots, tight black pants, and a see-through black top. All can be seen in the YouTube posting. I was gasping for air when they sang "Every Breath You Take" and I about hugged the air out of Cody I was so worked up. :o) I loved "Message in a Bottle" and "So Lonely." Sting brought a girl from backstage to sing "Don't Stand So Close to Me" and she was really good (see below)... he said he was playing at being Ryan Seacrest and finding talent in his own crew. He's so nice. I was jealous she got to be so close to him! Did I mention his lovely blue eyes? Sigh... It rocked!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPqpAqm6E1c

3 comments:
Heah Liz,
You made the comment that you had a blog yesterday and I thought I'd try to find it. Wa-La I did! Cute pics. Don't laugh too hard if you check mine out.
Elizabeth,
You must have a million photos of Keegan by now. What is going on? Why are you not posting more often?! Ah, hello ...
HEY YOU!!! We know already that you saw Sting...we also know that you have a kid out there someehere in that house of yours. Cough him up already!! More pics and info...RIGHT NOW!! An anxious grandma...
Post a Comment