+

Monday, December 8, 2008

All Grown Up & Mom's Tearing Up

Ok, well not soooo grown up but my baby turned 6 months yesterday... I was a bit sentimental. I thought this transition into little boyhood should be crowned with a tie (I love his after-bath fluff). He looked smashing and got rave reviews at church. My Young Women went crazy over him and I didn't see him all 3rd hour (he's usually in Priesthood with Dad- getting some "male time" as Cody calls it). We snuggled all day, made cookies, and watched Prince Caspian. Back to life as usual today, his 6-month check-up came complete with 4 shots. Again, he shmoozed all the nurses. His favorite nurse came in special to play with him while we waited for the doctor as she was on a different rotation. He lost a little weight from last time so he's only 16 pounds but he grew 2 inches, which explains why I've rotated out all his 3-6 month clothes. The doc said all was well and that I'd probably have an early crawler on my hands since Keegan proudly displayed his pull-up-onto-all-fours position for Dr. Batayola. Great. Send any and all baby proofing tips my way! Although, after living with Cameron, I think I know how to deal with the most creative of little men. :o)

3 comments:

KristyKay said...

He is so very cute!! Before long he'll be sporting a Missionary Tag and we'll all be crying!

Paige said...

He is just too cute! The tie makes him look like such a big boy.

millie said...

i can't wait to see him, liz! he looks like a big cuddly marshmallow with fuz on top!!!