+

Friday, December 19, 2008

Nutcracker Mice

We hosted a couple's game night and I made Nutcracker Mice in keeping with the Season. Big thanks to Roxi for the super cool idea!

Here's what you need:
Maraschino cherries with stems
Hershey Kisses
Almond slivers
Baker's dipping chocolate (baking aisle)
Candy steel BB's or icing for eyes
Dip cherries in chocolate and place on wax paper. Prop a kiss up against it and position the "ears" with the almond slivers. Dab on the eyes and place in frig to cool; for serving, remove from wax paper and display. They are very cute and very EASY.

7 comments:

Maggie said...

Those mice are darling. I think I remember Roxi making them one Christmas. And the song is funny too.

Alissa Nicolau said...

very cute! Could you post them over at Dinner Plate Pancakes so I'll remember about them???

K May said...

So cute. I am printing this off for me!!

millie said...

I remember Roxi making these darling little meeces!!

KristyKay said...

They are cute and I am guilty of forgetting them! So I am glad to have been reminded.

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

What adorable mice! We just ate your potatoes for dinner tonight and Harry shoveled them in like a crazy beast! Daphne, Owen, and I weren't much different. We loved those potatoes! Thanks guys! I hope you are recovered from the holidays!

Amber said...

oh these are cute...i have to remember to try them!