Before I watch my fill of Mr. Scrooge for the year, I thought I'd reflect with a few photos from the past (perhaps you haven't seen them):
Christmas 2003 (Taylor's Mission Homecoming) 









Christmas 2005
Do you remember how tired the kids were? It was like 9 pm before we even cracked the first present. I remember Harry opened his first present and it was a truck. He didn't care about any of his other presents no matter how we tried to tempt him away from the truck.
Ali, aren't you pregnant with Hugo here?
This is Owen. He, too, fell under the Christmas Tree Spell.
4 comments:
It makes me so nostalgic to see the inside of that house, Lizzie!
Also, just this morning I was talking to my roommates and recounting the story of how Josh held me over the edge of your roof in first grade...so your family was in my thoughts already. Then your dad got made at us because he had heard our feet running across the roof, so WE got in trouble. Which we probably deserved. Sigh.
Those were fun pics Lizzie! I might want to use one or two in a project I'm working on.
Yes, I was pregnant with Hugo in that photo. Christmas 2005 was a good year for me.
That was a special year with so many home. It will be strange this year without anyone!! I am racking my brain for something different and special we can do. It is actually the very first time we've EVER been alone at Christmas. So I'm going to try hard.
fun to see. luke and emry are looking over my shoulder at themselves. when emry saw her first pic, she said, "that's me!".... (and pointing to the gifts) "and that's MY present!"
Post a Comment