
Cody discovered that the runny nose I'd been chasing all week had a purpose! Keegan's first tooth popped through on Wednesday and we're so exciting around here that it's completely captured out attention. It's a devil to wrestle with Keegan to get a look at it so there is no picture but we're so proud... of a tooth, I know, silly but there you have it.
5 comments:
Oh it is always such a relief when those teeth finally break through! I think I've forgotten what the teething stage is like-I guess I'll be reminded soon :)
My kids get so sick when they are teething too. Poor little Keegan! Keegan is so adorable in that orange sweater! Such a cutie! I am glad that you guys are not sick and that Cody is back home.
Sounds dangerous! Now he just needs to get mobile and you can sick him on people!! Congrats!
That's always such a huge milestone. I still remember when Luke got his first teeth (he got the 2 bottom ones at the same time at 6mo.) Anyway, I'm glad Cody got home safe and that his trip was successful!
Such a cutie! He'll have another to keep that one company real soon.
Post a Comment