+

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 Off and Running!

We've finally dug ourselves out of the piles of mail, neighbors to catch up with, church callings to attend to, and the house cleaning... well most of the house cleaning. We had SUCH a good time at Grandma and Grandpa Bingham's for Christmas and the May Clan New Year's Bash (I would like pictures sent to me from everyone who had a camera). We were so wore out in fact Keegan sought refuge in the smallest, darkest corner of his crib. But we're much better now and we didn't catch the flu bug, which also seems to be going around our ward. I spent a long, lonely week without Cody while he was in Brazil and am so glad he's back safe and sound. The trip went well and I got to see some photos of the farm. I was more excited about the nature preserve that is attached to the farm... I sense some exploring coming on!

Keegan was so excited for Dad to come home just so he could show Cody his new trick: nearly-there-crawling! He pushed himself up on tip toes and does the faceplant. He can also get on all fours and then scooch forward or backward. Oh boy. He picked up too many tricks from Kade! He also wore his new church outfit on Sunday for all the Young Women... he attracts them like bees to honey.

4 comments:

Paige said...

I'm glad we haven't caught the stomach thing going around-just a few sniffles here and there, nothing a little tissue can't take care of. I'm sure you are glad to have Cody back home. I don't like Doug being gone for even 1 night! ;)

Amber said...

he is a doll...

Maggie said...

I miss Keegan! I want to give him a big kiss...

Sorry to hear you were lonely while Cody was gone. Sounds like you two will be going to Brazil?? Very cool.

KristyKay said...

Isn't he just the cutest thing!!
We all have "hug-withdrawl" after so much snuggling.

We too are glad Cody's trip went well. Share some pics when you can.