
A hurricane hit the island a few years back so there wasn't a lot of coral to see but there were still a great amount of fish- a few of the "Dori" ones- and I tried diving to the bottom while snorkeling which is not as easy as it looks. We eventually all had too much salt water and were ready to head back to the ship. Meanwhile, where's Keegan during all this adventuring? Having one of his own of course! He and Layton were shuttled around by Kristina and Grandma B. as they toured a butterfly farm and then the beach. Keegan was none too fond of the creepy crawlies and wasn't much fun at the beach either... we think the waves were a little too choppy for him.




This picture is for Ephraim. Before we left port that night, our ship needed a top-up. This is a fuel barge and a tugboat brought it right up alongside the cruise ship. Cody liked watching them work. I thought Eph might like to see where the fruits of his labors ends up. :o)
We got to watch an exciting Elton John impersonator (apparently the only act sanctioned by Sir Elton himself to act in his behalf) sing Elton's songs after dinner. Keegan went ape when the encore was 'Crocodile Rock'- he was singing and bobbing his head like it was going out of fashion. I'll let you decide what the animal on the bed is... my guess was a bulldog.
4 comments:
I'm glad that you were able to go on such a fun vacation. It must be a hoot taking Keegan along.
As you don't have to worry about a babysitter back home with him!
Your pictures looks like so much fun! They reminded me of my honeymoon! I really want to go on another cruise! Keegan is as adorable as ever! I love the photo of him passed out on the bed...that tells all!
Gosh, I barely knew you were going on a cruise and now here are your shots! Looks and sounds like you had a good time. I guess I missed the shot of Keegan passed out... I liked the one of him with the butterfly on his chubby knee! I also liked the pic of you on the boat. Very pretty.
Yes indeed. I agree with Ali. The photo of you on the boat is neato! I'm sorry you got sunburned, and I think clothing designers create swimsuits to fall off these days. That's funny, Liz. My swimsuits are always doing something like that too. lol! St. Maarteen looks like it would be gorgeous!
Post a Comment