
There's something remarkable about wooden-letter magnets on a frig. I hate clutter. With a passion. Capital P. However, my walls- and resolve- come crumbling down when this little man puts his own individual stamp on my neat kitchen. Does it get better than this? Oh, yeah, there are always the smiles just for mom. :o)
6 comments:
These are the cutest Liz! Could it be possible that Keegan is... blonder? I love that shirt on him, so totally me and my little man.
If Keegan is anything like his dad, he'll be WHITE until he's nine years old. It's great shopping at WinCo, since there is a lot of Mexican ladies there, they think he's such an oddity and have to touch his hair. He's also catching some sun so maybe it'll be more obvious by the end of the summer?
Give Keegan some kisses for us! What a cutie pie!
He is so cute!! I love the tub picture too - that is totally Kade. Time to start thinking of #2?
Yeah, I can resist telling you that Keegan is a doll. He has such a sweet disposition. Very cute pics.
Wonderful smiles! He sure is getting to be a big fella.
Post a Comment