+
Monday, April 13, 2009
Moving On
I've been dragging my feet about the last few days of the cruise... I'll get them done soon. In the meantime, I wanted to show a little something of what we've been doing since the cruise. Cody has been back to work and things are starting to settle down for the growing season so I now have him home on the weekends. He's working on a few wood projects for me. They are in the painting phases so I'll post those when they're done.
Keegan and I snuck down to Boise to see Dad while he was working on a busy speaking tour. He thinks Keegan looks like Pooh bear. He is rather chunky. Cody snapped a few bath shots displaying his rather tubby self and I think they're adorable since Keegan loves the tub and eagerly waits for it to fill up. We spent 3 days at Dean and Debbie's house after being with Dad and they spoiled us rotten, again. Thanks! (Between you, me, and the fencepost, Keegan is a veritable gold mine. People are always offering him things or giving him treats, and sometimes that spills over to me, too.)
Keegan has put everything on fast forward it seems: he quickly went from pulling up to crawling to cruising to running around the house like a maniac in his walker. Oh, and let's not forget his other new skill: stair climbing. We were at a friend's house, which is built just like our house, and Keegan thinks his little friend AnneMarie is bea-utiful! He follows her everywhere giggling like a fool. She decided to go up the stairs and Keegan went right after her. I actually lost him on Saturday. I could hear him but I couldn't find him anywhere downstairs.
Silly mom. He's upstairs... yeah, not the first place I thought to look. We have a baby gate now. Easter has been fun, too. He loves popping open plastic eggs.
Since it rained a little yesterday, we made a trail through the house and he crawled around popping eggs and eating candy... with the wrappers still on!
Opps, hurry and dig that out. We're so observant. Don't tell the Doctor but we breakdown every once and awhile to see what Keegan will do with a new food. I guess KitKats aren't technically a "food" or "life-sustaining nutrients" but, hey, he really enjoyed his dessert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck with the stair climbing Liz! Arghh! It's a good thing Keegan is absolutely adorable! Cute pictures! A really nice picture of you and your dad too!
Nice cellulite! That tub shot is precious.
what a ham! their is something irresistable about giving candy to a baby, it's so cute to see them all messy and having a good time! I really like the photo of you and Dad too, you both look so nice.
Post a Comment