+

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Few Random Shots

Found these photos and thought I should post them. Dad sent me the top one from my visit in Wisconsin. I really should take more photos of Oliver but I think I hate my camera. Any suggestions for a new one? I don't even care how large it could possibly be. Small cameras frustrate me.
Keegan has recently developed the tongue skills required to clean a beater. Baking is quickly becoming a favorite pastime.

3 comments:

Jenni and Jared said...

If you buy the supplies I will make you some rosette balls for free. What are sisters-in-law for? Plus I have nothing better to do with my time.

Mary and Gary said...

Oliver looks so cute in that first picture. He keeps getting bigger and it feels like it's gone fast (for me at least!). Keegan looks like he enjoys that beater - next time substitute 1/4 c. water for each egg and make some cookie dough and see how he does with a bowl of it. : ) Seeing you reading the Ensign really makes me think I should do that more instead of watching Elmo with Hunter.... : )

Bethany said...

Hi my name is Bethany and I’m Cody’s cousin. I got your blog info off Kaylin’s blog I hope you don’t mind. I want to stay in contact with my family members because we don’t always get to go to the reunions. My blog is streetfamilyfun.blogspot.com