Good luck you guys! That is something I am not looking forward to in the future. I hope it all goes smoothly so he can be all potty trained for vacation!
Ugh! I guess it COULD be warm enough to convince him to go potty outside...... Good luck!
Good luck Lizzie!
Many underestimate the significance of retail therapy. Potty training was a difficult time for our family. Thank goodness for family counseling. Jared just read my comment & thought I was serious. Good heavens.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good luck you guys! That is something I am not looking forward to in the future. I hope it all goes smoothly so he can be all potty trained for vacation!
Ugh! I guess it COULD be warm enough to convince him to go potty outside...... Good luck!
Good luck Lizzie!
Many underestimate the significance of retail therapy. Potty training was a difficult time for our family. Thank goodness for family counseling.
Jared just read my comment & thought I was serious. Good heavens.
Post a Comment