My little man keeps getting bigger and bigger. Keegan's 3 years old and full of spunk and sass. And we wouldn't have him any other way. We started out the day at Hop 2 It, a bounce house in Twin Falls, with all of our friends. It was a blast! Check out these photos! Oliver was content to sit in the ball pit. He did ok on the big bounce houses but he liked the balls the best. Keegan is usually pretty tentative on slides and playgrounds, but I think once he realized that he wouldn't get hurt when he fell, he was all for trying anything. My thighs are not that big, I promise! Not a flattering picture but we were so happy! I had to post a gladiator picture since Ali wound up on Dean and Layton and totally clocked Layton in the face. Dean is doling out retribution. These ladies and their adorable kids are a part of the couple's dinner group that we hang out with once a month. It was a cloudy, wet day so it was perfect for a morning out and some lunch at Arctic Circle. We whipped out the special plate and Keegan thought he was pretty special. Note the Kool-Aid mustache. Keegan couldn't wait for us to stop singing and he blew out his candles in one breath. Thanks, everyone, for the birthday presents and wishes! It was so much fun.
Hunter had a blast! We even went back that evening for a little bit with Gary. Despite not actually playing with Keegan, he was still asking to see him and play with him all week long. One of Gary's nephew's must look like Keegan because they dropped by this week and Hunter ran up to him and gave him a big hug while yelling "KEEGAN!". It was funny. We need to start some play dates with the nicer weather! Maybe at parks or alternating houses..... Do you guys go to the library every week? I felt like I must deprive Hunter of friends when he kept asking for Keegan all week. Maybe someday he will actually act that way when we are with you guys too. ha.
3 comments:
Oh I wish I could have been there. It looks like you all had so much fun. I'll have to save up some coins for Keegan's new piggy bank.
Hunter had a blast! We even went back that evening for a little bit with Gary. Despite not actually playing with Keegan, he was still asking to see him and play with him all week long. One of Gary's nephew's must look like Keegan because they dropped by this week and Hunter ran up to him and gave him a big hug while yelling "KEEGAN!". It was funny. We need to start some play dates with the nicer weather! Maybe at parks or alternating houses..... Do you guys go to the library every week? I felt like I must deprive Hunter of friends when he kept asking for Keegan all week. Maybe someday he will actually act that way when we are with you guys too. ha.
Happy birthday to Keegan, who I am happy to see, is as adorable as ever. :)
Post a Comment