+

Thursday, July 10, 2008

In Concert!!!

We're going to see Sting and the Police in concert on Saturday!!!! Elvis Costello is the warm up and I can't wait! This is an especially nice present seeings how last night was a long night. In my sleepy mind, I thought I should change Keegan before I fed him. Well, I didn't put a diaper under him and the toots turned into squirts all over his crib linens... At 4 AM, I was redecorating his room and cursing myself. Tickets from Cody definitely has lifted my spirits!!! If they sing "Every Breath You Take" I will be gasping with pleasure; if they then sing "Fields of Gold" I will need to be taken out on a stretcher. :o)

6 comments:

KristyKay said...

Seeing that these guys are as old as your father and that I used to dance to their music as well...take me along in your pocket! I'd love to hear those guys and see them up close. They have been fantastic forever!
Have fun.

millie said...

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING CHANGING HIM IN HIS CRIB??? ARE YOU NUTZ? Have fun at the concert, I'm sure you'll love them, Sting is one of my all time favs so enjoy!

Lizzie Bingham said...

I'd rather clean the crib than the carpet. :o) I don't have a changing table so the crib works for me.

Alissa Nicolau said...

Why don't you have a changing table?? Use the top of a low dresser or table. We are still using the changing table. Helps keep Hugo in one place while getting dressed - and believe me, any help I can get keeping Hugo in one place while dressing is fantastic!

I have a friend who put a crib sheet on the mattress then a waterproof liner and then a second crib sheet on top for those middle of the night emergencies. All she had to do was remove the top sheet and liner and taadaaa! clean crib.

Maggie said...

I have no baby advice. But I have seen Sting in concert. I was in the third row. Saw his chest hair basically. And he sang the two songs you referenced, but I doubt he'll do both with the Police revival. They have too many hits as a band.

Have fun with your little boy bundle.

KristyKay said...

You guys are a stitch!