+

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight Movie!

Forgot to mention that I saw Twilight over the Thanksgiving break. Cody watched Keegan as neither of them expressed interest in the movie. (Cody and Kristene have a lot in common in this department... when we lived in Logan, Josh and I would go see the vampire movies together, leaving our spouses at home. We saw the Blade and Underworld movies together... good times.) Anywho... LOVED Twilight!!! I thought the movie followed the book well. I think the more difficult aspects of the book (fast running, sparkling vampires, etc.) was handled well. Some of the more romantic lines were a bit awkward in movie translation but whatever... it's a total tweenie movie. All my Young Women girls adore it!

2 comments:

Mary and Gary said...

Phew, I have heard mixed reviews about this flick...but your post put me at ease! I love the books and I was hoping the movie wouldn't ruin it! Can't wait to go....maybe I can trick Gary to come....

Alissa Nicolau said...

I went with friends and a whole mega room full of teens on opening day! It was a mad house of teen vamps and Twilight t-shirts everywhere. The girls were cute but I wonder what I'll actually think of the movie seen once more without all the giggles, screams and sighs. It was something to behold.