"Is your mother home?"
Instantly annoyed, I explained I'm it and he was mortified- hand to his face and bug-eyed. Needless to say I did not buy what he was offering.
But I've been thinking that someone just needs to nominate me for 'What Not To Wear' since apparently I do not pull off the college-graduate-stay-at-home-mom look. People say I will love being called young when I am old but that comment is starting to chap my hide.
But I've been thinking that someone just needs to nominate me for 'What Not To Wear' since apparently I do not pull off the college-graduate-stay-at-home-mom look. People say I will love being called young when I am old but that comment is starting to chap my hide.
4 comments:
too funny. When you go on what not to wear, can i have all of your old clothes? :)
I know how you feel. (I have a sneaky suspicion that it has to do with my height!) Just wait 'til you have a whole slew of kids...then they'll give you the "oh, another teenage pregnancy case" look. Gotta love it!
but that's great! you look v. young :) When I was 25 some people thought I was 18, so baby faces run in the family :)
funny, i bet that guy was so embarrassed!
Post a Comment