Congratulations! That is exciting. You're working yourself up to an exspensive month. All the kids in my family have birthdays in January - my parents had a favorite month too I guess :)
Congratulations! Lacey and I were speculating when you guys would be expecting another munchkin.....thats great! Hey - all of your pregnancy clothes will be the right season....and if you have a boy Keegan's clothes will all fit him too!
8 comments:
That's great news Lizzie! Gender, names, and a big ole bump are heading your way!
Congratulations! Hope to see you soon.
Yeah! Congrats to you guys.
Congratulations! That is exciting. You're working yourself up to an exspensive month. All the kids in my family have birthdays in January - my parents had a favorite month too I guess :)
Congratulations, Liz & Cody!! I'm so excited to get to play with 'another' cutie pie tow-headed cherub! Yeah!
Congratulations! Lacey and I were speculating when you guys would be expecting another munchkin.....thats great! Hey - all of your pregnancy clothes will be the right season....and if you have a boy Keegan's clothes will all fit him too!
i'm a little late offering my CONGRATS...but here it is!!! i hope you're feeling ok.
Hey, hey, hey!!! That makes #17!! I'll have a football jersey made with it's number on it!
Post a Comment