+

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Silly Faces: It's a Process!

Aunt Maggie asked to see some silly faces from her nieces and nephews and she's going to judge who's the silliest! Well, Keegan is good with cute, but silly, although not a new concept, is a fleeting occurance and rarely reproduced the same way twice. We started with his tongue (he's learning his body parts) but then we progressed to the scrunched nose.His attention span is quite short so he soon burst into tears and needed a nap. Work, work.
However, dinnertime produced the results Mom was looking for! Whenever I ask where Keegan's nose is, he sticks his finger up his nose. So, just then ask where his tongue is, and while finger is still up the nose, take a picture! Genius!
This is about as silly as we get. Never fear, all that torture paid off with Jello Jigglers after Family Home Evening that night. He didn't mind so much then.

2 comments:

Mary and Gary said...

He's a prime candidate for teaching about wet willies....don't worry I won't tell Gary. :)

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Liz, I can't believe how much Keegan has grown. I haven't been blogging, because of fruit season. Things have settled down a little bit and so I am back at it now. I am trying to play catch up though. It looks like you are still making amazing cakes too! I am glad you weren't here to see Daisy's birthday cake. It totally crumbled on me when I tried to frost it! I need some tips! I heard some news too from Ephraim...Congratulations!