+

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Beaba Babycook

I saw this a few months ago at Williams-Sonoma while I was in Madison. I bought the cookbook first and decided to get the gadget just recently. After reading a lot of reviews, I agree with the mass majority that this is a good thing! It steams, blends, defrosts, and reheats all in one! I made sweet potato, zucchini, and pear puree in an hour with one machine, a cutting board and knife. I really had a lot of fun with the gadget, too! It is surprisingly quiet for a blender and the longest steam setting for squash or tougher veggies is only 15 minutes till baby food. I realize most of you who read this are coming out of your baby phases, but for those just starting, if you want to make your own baby food, this thing rocks.

6 comments:

Emily Elizabeth said...

OOooo, Lizzie, I remember that! I'm glad that you decided to buy one, it looks fantastic. Now if only I can get myself that yogurt maker....

Paige said...

Oh, I like that! That's pretty nifty. Kitchen gadgets are always so fun.

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

That looks awesome!

Alissa Nicolau said...

Did the trays come with it also?

K May said...

We have a Halloween party this weekend too. What did you guys decide to dress up as?

KristyKay said...

I think making that stuff looks like fun. And if he ets it all like I think he will...that should be fun, too.