Cody got sprayed by a hydraulic hose. I sent them through the wash once but this is what I got. Should I wash them with Dawn? Any advice to try or should I throw them out?
I have heard that Dawn works, but I always use Oxy-Clean on Ephraim's clothes. I actually don't even use our washing machine for Ephraim's clothes. We go to the laundromat baby!
Did you run it through the dryer? It may have set the stain if you did.
I'd try to soak them overnite in your tub. Dawn might work but make sure you rinse very well before running them through the washer again. The Dawn will make a crazy amount of suds and could spell disaster for your machine, the laundry room oh, and your day! Good luck!
I second the motion of using the tub for a good soak. I also agree that if you indeed put them through the dryer you might be sunk. Dawn is wonderful stuff for grease-type stains. Good Luck.
7 comments:
I have heard that Dawn works, but I always use Oxy-Clean on Ephraim's clothes. I actually don't even use our washing machine for Ephraim's clothes. We go to the laundromat baby!
Did you run it through the dryer? It may have set the stain if you did.
I'd try to soak them overnite in your tub. Dawn might work but make sure you rinse very well before running them through the washer again. The Dawn will make a crazy amount of suds and could spell disaster for your machine, the laundry room oh, and your day! Good luck!
I second the motion of using the tub for a good soak. I also agree that if you indeed put them through the dryer you might be sunk. Dawn is wonderful stuff for grease-type stains. Good Luck.
get online and consult Martha!
Ephraim also said to add a can of Coke to the wash.
use shampoo, that is the only way i can ever get oil out!!
yes! that's me!! i forgot that i don't have a photo of me up yet!
Post a Comment