I just finished getting all the decorations put up... it took a bit of prodding from Cody. He was tired of all the construction and tissue paper piles lying around. We're having a party next weekend with a few young couples from church. Cody and I are still figuring out our costumes. We also need to carve our pumpkins, too!
6 comments:
Your decorations look awesome!
I hope you have fun with your party! Your house decorations look spooky/pretty!
So Fun! I want to come to your party!!! I wish we were having a party or that someone I knew was having one!
Did you find all those things or did you cut them all out? Looks really nice!
Martha is my friend... and I add embellishments (like more mice) when her kits don't provide enough to cover a house. Thanks everyone!
Really cute Decorations, Lizzie! My favorite is of course the mouse and hole!
Post a Comment