
We had our Halloween Party on Saturday since we are going to Idaho on Friday. Kristina, Cody's sister, is getting her endowments taken out so we're travelling to support her. We scrambled to get everything put together at the last minute but I think everyone had a good time munching, talking and playing games. Here are some of the characters who arrived (who do you think wins for Best Costume?):

Jeff and Megan Sagen as Army Personel.

Jerica and Chad Platt as King and Queen (the little dragon was left home).

Sam and Becky and Megan showing off more military apparel.

Cody as a pirate and me as Rosie the Riveter... or just a welder.

Paige as Little Red (although her daughter aptly noted that Little Red doesn't wear black but Paige responded she's pregnant so this time she does!) and Doug as a pirate.

And Justin and Crystal Priest as Adam and Eve! We all did a double take when we first saw these costumes. They were a hit!
8 comments:
Your party spread looked nice Liz.
My vote is on Adam and Eve for most brave. Brave of for putting themselves out there. Or... I suppose the shock facotor alone warrents their prize!
You look very cute and so does Cody.
Wow, your guests actually dressed up in very good costumes! I'm impressed. Does this have anything to do with being LDS? It's been quite some time since I've seen adults get that excited about costumes.
Hope you had a good time. Your costume was great!
It doesn't have anything to do with them being LDS...COOL people get dressed up for Halloween parties!!! We've been to a few really fun Halloween adult only parties and they're always more fun when everyone dresses up in thoughtful costumes.
While Adam & Eve were very "brave", I have to give my vote to the king and queen b/c Emry will divorce me as her mother if I don't!
I liked the Adam and Eve set as well...actually your Rosie the Riveter wasn't bad...need to rool your shirt sleeves up farther tho.
Looks like the party was a hit. Kudos to Adam and Eve - I wouldn't have been that brave!
Personally, I think the frilly shirt was great on Cody. Does he get to wear that to formal events for work? Adam and Eve were a little bit scary at first, but at further inspection, I calmed down a bit. Your treats look awesome. Gary has made me make him those ham roll-ups because he loved them so much at your party last year! Tell Kristina congrats as well! Happy Halloweeeennnnn!
Adam and Eve surely win the award for the most daring, Chad and Jerica (or just Jerica) win the seemstress award for the hard work on those royal costumes.
Fun a dress up costume party! We haven't dressed up since 2002!! Now it's all about the kidlets. I'd still like to do a big family theme someday. You and Cody look cute!
Post a Comment