+

Monday, February 16, 2009

Which Way to the Beach?

In the words of Spongebob SquarePants, "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready!" While getting Keegan ready for bed last night I couldn't help trying on the swim trunks and tops that I've been acquiring for Keegan for our upcoming cruise. So, we had a late night fashion show where we laughed and Keegan strutted his stuff... er, tummy.P.S. At church yesterday, Keegan crawled over to an elderly lady in a motorized wheelchair to check out her wheels. She picked him up and took him for a ride! What fun! She doesn't know what she has started. I had to take him back when he got a good look at the fancy controller switch with lots of flashy lights.

10 comments:

Emily Elizabeth said...

Oh, goodness. That last one kills me.

So, Peru ended up being too close to my sis's wedding in June. Which means I have tons of vacation time and some extra moola to burn. When can I come visit? You can teach me how to make a fancy cake, and I can play with your absurdly adorable child?

Maggie said...

VERY cute--both Keegan and Cody look ready to go. When is the cruise?

KristyKay said...

What a cutie! Looks like he'll be a knock-out in the babe department. Perhaps there will be a pretty little cha cha in the nursery for him!!!

Mary and Gary said...

Love the trunks! Have you taken him swimming before? The cruise is early March right? Can't wait to drool over the pics!

Lizzie Bingham said...

We leave for our cruise on February 28th! A week and a half!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Oh my gosh! Cutie pie!
Have a good time on the cruise, Liz!

A said...

I'm with Em! That last one is hilarious!!!

Alissa Nicolau said...

So cute Lizzie! I was just checking out those surf board shorts the other day... I had no idea you're going on a cruise. Where are you going? Sounds like a nice idea!

rubytubes said...

I tell you what, boys come preprogrammed to love
"all things motorized" wheels are an added bonus!

Audra said...

Keegan is SO cute! What a hammy in those trunks and hat & glasses. A week and a half cruise? Wow will that be nice-Enjoy!! Take lots of pics to share. :)