Here's the craft we constructed last night. I thought they turned out nice. I saw them today at a craft show and they were much more expensive and not nearly as cute... of course I did pick out my own paper so I should like it.
Yes, we modpodged the paper to the wood. I didn't put it over top because I sprayed mine with a finishing spray instead of the shiny finish from modpodging. The distress chalk sticks better this way.
That is way cute. In my ward they made potato oven mits and stuck Christmas fabric to the back of clear plates...oh and not to mention the crocheted bookmarks....so kudos to your ward!
5 comments:
that's a cute idea. did you just use modpodge or what?
Yes, we modpodged the paper to the wood. I didn't put it over top because I sprayed mine with a finishing spray instead of the shiny finish from modpodging. The distress chalk sticks better this way.
The letters are great, but the first thing that I did was check out the titles on your bookshelf...of course.
That is way cute. In my ward they made potato oven mits and stuck Christmas fabric to the back of clear plates...oh and not to mention the crocheted bookmarks....so kudos to your ward!
Cute, Cute, Cute! See you ARE crafty. Sadly this is way beyond my skill level. Super job. :)
Post a Comment