I think some of these could make wonderful Christmas cards. Perhaps you all could put on more "decorative" attire and put your little selves out there this year!
I love your pictures. You guys are a great looking family. Any chance you'll be down our way come December? Let me know. We could have a get together at our place. Anyway, we miss you, happy holidays!
6 comments:
I think some of these could make wonderful Christmas cards. Perhaps you all could put on more "decorative" attire and put your little selves out there this year!
I love this last photo! What a cutie, I'm getting really excited to see him next month!!
Great pictures Liz! Keegan's smile always makes me smile. He's such a cherub.
Lizzie you look very happy with your family! We are excited to see you soon.
Hey Liz,
I love your pictures. You guys are a great looking family. Any chance you'll be down our way come December? Let me know. We could have a get together at our place. Anyway, we miss you, happy holidays!
He is SO cute! What a hammy. :)
Post a Comment